Friday, June 14, 2013


This episode was so wonderfully squeal-worthy and I just burst into spasms of hysterical laughter about every five seconds ( apart from all that screenshotting ). This episode just made my day, what with all the shipping hints ( am I deluding myself? ) and wonderful songs. This can be proven by the seventy-three screenshots I took, which will all be posted here ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ .


Basically, the episode can be summarised as this ; 

Haruka is down ( because she's overthinking and needs to write a song that can beat Heavens, or so she thinks ) and Tokiya decides to cheer her up by singing a song for her - via an advertisement and then brings her to a festival after which the rest of  ST☆RISH sing a song for her which was honestly like that last episode of the first season when they all appeared over the hill, singing for her. And then she cried. Déjà vu ( yes, I thought of Episode 13 of Season 1 ). 

I will find a way to post all seventy-three screenshots. I will! Just you wait an see!

pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name

Icchi is so handsome dressed as a prince and everything he said to Haruka, if that isn't a romantic confession of love, then I don't know what is. I like the way that the guys all repay Nanami for all she has done for them, in their own adorable way. However, I'm quite disappointed that the senpai-tachi haven't gotten an episode of theirs yet, or at least some screen time focusing on just them.

With just two more episodes to go ( in which I can predict the end result ), I wonder how it will go. Poison Kiss is going to be released on 26th June so I'm excitedly waiting for it. I'll blog the next episode as soon as I get my hands on it >.<

Owari.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

- Copyright © 2013 『Code;Otaku』 - Hataraku Maou-sama! - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -