Thursday, June 20, 2013


One morning I woke up to find my wallet in the dustbin, and in its place, a bright pink Hello Kitty wallet. I was highly disturbed when my mom asked me if I liked it.

If I were younger, maybe six or seven, I would have said yes eagerly but by this point of time, I had had my eye on some Reborn and Kuroko no Basuke wallets so I forced a smile on my face and said yes.

Of course my mom noticed ( she's a mom after all ).

So two days later, we went out to buy some stuff for my dad and bought me a new wallet ( with my beautiful saved-up money ). I'm pleased with it, and then my mom surprised me by asking me to pick a keychain since my teacher had somehing good to say about me at the teacher-parent meeting ( I just stared incredulously at her ).

Well, if you've just ignored the rubbish I spouted up there, then here ;


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

- Copyright © 2013 『Code;Otaku』 - Hataraku Maou-sama! - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -