Sunday, June 16, 2013


pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name


I was waiting excitedly for everyone's Idol Songs to come out so when I went to download them.  There was only Ittoki-kun's and Syo-kun's at that time. Soon after, though, I was able to download Masa's one and then I waited until Tokiya's one was out before downloading everything.
The songs are awesome and they have this epic modern feel to it so I find myself humming along to them. They're seriously good.

Ichinose Tokiya
1. CRYSTAL TIME
2. Independence

Ittoki Otoya
1. SMILE MAGIC
2. HORIZON

Kurusu Syo
1. TRUE WING
2. CHALLENGE!

Hijirikawa Masato
1. 恋桜
2. Sanctuary

Shinomiya Natsuki
1. 01 シリウスへの誓い
2. ☆YELL☆

Jinguji Ren
1. FREEDOM
2. オレンジラプソディ

Aijima Cecil
1. 1. 星のファンタジア
2. Happiness

Of course, the off-vocals for each song comes along with the set so it's pretty nice for someone like me who can't sing but wants to try singing while going horribly off-pitch. 

I especially love Tokiya's songs, Ittoki-kun's HORIZON, Syo-kun's CHALLENGE!, Masa's 恋桜, Ren's FREEDOM and Cecil's Happiness. I'm really sorry but I don't like Natsuki's songs that much (>人<) ( But I still remember how his first song went 'Anata no tame, boku wa utau' ).

Cecil's Happiness had this Egyptian feel to it which was pretty cool and Tokiya's Crystal Time was just like him >.< It was obviously meant for Haruka, I mean-//shot. shipping feels...

Either way, you should get the songs :3 They are all wonderful and worth the time. 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

- Copyright © 2013 『Code;Otaku』 - Hataraku Maou-sama! - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -