Monday, July 1, 2013

The Happy Pulse reaches the edge of the universe! 


Episode 13 was no doubt the best and most epic episode. I have nothing more to say. ST☆RISH heads out to sing together and the audience is enchanted. I was enchanted. Shining Saotome tells Raging Ootori before they start that they have something special - the happy pulse. 

The happy pulse hit me all right. 

After HEAVENS "boom" song, ST☆RISH was like this gentle but epic melody washing over me. Everyone's reactions made me laugh, especially when the audience began floating with pink bodies and the judges just slumped over. 

Of course, ST☆RISH won. 

I was like "HA! In your face, suckers!" at HEAVENS. 

It was funny how they all went "Happy" and "So this is Maji LOVE 2000%". 

But we were all in for a surprise at the end because ST☆RISH wanting to spread the joy of music around, began singing a very nostalgic song - Maji LOVE 1000%. 

For someone like me who was following the series from the first season, and then waited so long for the second season, this was just awesome. I went hysterical and then I began crying. I later walked into the bathroom, locked myself inside and did the Agnadance while giggling psychotically to myself. 

Maji LOVE 2000% is undeniably a gem in the reverse harem genre. It was executed wonderfully and provided a lot more personality to all the main characters and wrapped it up perfectly. Watching this won't be a regret and while you can pick up from the second season itself, beginning with the first season provides a lot more feels and squeal-worthy situations. The second season also had a lot more romance and well, bishies. 

Touched by the Happy Pulse, Quartet Night sings Maji LOVE 1000% along with the entire audience, the song with which everything began. I was just screaming but well. Ranmaru wants to begin working with the rest of his group and ST☆RISH stop Raging Ootori from disbanding HEAVENS. This competition between them is not over. It has, in fact, not even begun yet and besides, to everyone in ST☆RISH, music is not something to compete over. It's something that people enjoy. 

An overall review for this series is coming soon. Definitely. 


pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name

pic name pic name pic name
I just adore AiAi's adorable expression

pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
 HOTT

LOOK. LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFULLY HIS LIPS ARE SHAPED. 

RanRan smiles *gasp*

pic name pic name pic name

I am sad that this is over. I'd actually like a few more episodes focusing on the senpai-tachi and perhaps, individual and group songs for them as well ( Poison Kiss was released a while ago and I downloaded it immediately ). I have seen a lot of people demanding for a Season 3 but this is highly unlikely and is probably not happening. 

Either way, UtaPri was definitely worth the time. 

Stay on your toes for Shingeki no Kyojin episodic updates and a Suisei no Gargantia review to be posted soon. 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

- Copyright © 2013 『Code;Otaku』 - Hataraku Maou-sama! - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -