Sunday, July 7, 2013

No other gif could be more appropriate. I am literally just sitting here screaming. Psycho-Pass, one of the best thrillers I've seen, gets a second season! 


I just can't.

It doesn't matter how long I have to wait for it, I will just wait for the second season because in all honesty, I am unbelievably excited and overjoyed. My heart just began beating really fast the moment I saw my friend's retweet. I thought that Psycho-Pass wouldn't get a second season. I'm pretty certain that all other fans will be just as hyped because I'm waiting for Urobuchi-san to come with something even more psychologically moving. 

Read more about it here on SGcafe or on Crunchyroll.

Who else is excited for this?

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

- Copyright © 2013 『Code;Otaku』 - Hataraku Maou-sama! - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -