Sunday, May 12, 2013

I'm pretty thrilled. My mom went out and she bought me a Yozora Mikazuki necklace. I've never watched the anime but I know that the art is done by the same person who did it for Denpa Onna and Yozora looks gorgeous. It's the fourth anime-related merchandise I've ever had in my life so I should probably hug my mum a lot.

I'm planning to go buy some stuff for myself around the end of the year. Duhuhu. Looking forward to the December holidays :3


I apologise if the quality is bad. I find that the iPhone3GS camera has horrible photo quality when compared to my dad's 4G one. 

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. you should probably love her alot and hope you gave her something good for mothers day -n-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty certain I did. 'Twas a beautiful red mug with a card. I'm just that awesome.

    ReplyDelete

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

- Copyright © 2013 『Code;Otaku』 - Hataraku Maou-sama! - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -