Saturday, April 27, 2013


Well, this certainly came as a shock to me. I discovered the CM officially known as "Ore to Omae No Sa O Oshiete Yaru Yo", apparently made to promote Kyoto Animation, more fondly known as KyoAni, has officially announced the release of it as an anime.


Now known as "Free!", it has garnered a lot of interest. Tumblr was exploding with the CM and lots of RP blogs popped up. I went crazy and I reblogged like a maniac xD There was a lot of hype among the community of the CM lovers and we fondly named it "Swimming Anime". We were all talking about how it was never going to be made into an anime and how sad it was.

Then they announced it and I was just like o_O. Are you serious.

I watched the PV and died. They have added a new character and it looks really cool. Some people, however, find no interest in it because they're certain it will turn out to be normal and not worth the hype.

I was wondering about it though. How is it possible that the KyoAni is ready to air it so soon? Doesn't it take long to prepare an anime like this? There were rumours that they might have been planning to actually release. Also, since it is about swimming, there are skeptical views because you can't really do much amazing stuff while swimming, unlike basketball and American football ( AHEM Slam Dunk, Kuroko no Basuke and Eyeshield 21 reference ). I wonder how it will turn out :3 I'm still really excited. Here's the original CM and the official PV.



EDIT ( 06 / 06 / 13 ) :

They have news about the female characters and all the character PVs are out <3


( Pimp-kun being depressed *sobs* )

AND WILL PEOPLE STOP MAKING YAOI STORIES AND CLAIMING IT'S YAOI I.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

- Copyright © 2013 『Code;Otaku』 - Hataraku Maou-sama! - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -